Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Past, My Present, and My Future

My name is Aracely Ramirez and I live in Oxnard, California. I was born in June 30th, 1992 in Oxnard, California. I'm the second of three children and I just so happen to be the only girl in the bunch. My parents both emigrated from Mexico to the United States long before me and siblings were born. So therefore we were raised in a Spanish speaking house hold; which made it a little difficult later on in my early school years. I attended Mackinna elementary, Haydock B. Intermediate School and finally graduated from Oxnard High School. By reading this so far it seems I had a typical life nothing to special; however there were some few serious moments in there. I most of them took place towards the end of my 6th grade year and early 7th. During this time I was at loss with everything; I lost both my grandfather on my mother’s side to illness and my grandmother on my father’s side was gravely ill. She gave it her all but she eventually passed away in November a few months after my grandfather. Two loved ones in less than a year, and as a child it was very hard for me to cope. However, my family and friends got my through those times.

Presently I'm attending Oxnard College after brief hiatus. I am just working on my general education while I am here and I'm planning on transferring to a four year. My past influenced my decision when I chose my major. My major just so happens to be Nursing. So not only am I going to school I also, have a part-time job. Actually at one point I actually had two part-time jobs but, that became over-whelming very quickly. When I'm not working or in school I like to just relax and spend time with my friends and family mostly. One of the most exciting news recently is that I'm finally going to be an aunt after such a long wait. It's going to be my older brother’s first child and it's a boy. I just can't wait to finally meet that little bundle of joy in November of this year. So now I'm going to be student by day, cashier by night and assistant diaper changer 24/7.

 Regarding the future I hope I finally get to be a registered nurse working in a hospital so, I can help people while bringing a smile to their face. I hope that I'll be a mother and be able to give the same love and care my parents did to my children. I hope to be able to make some more funny, crazy and loving memories with my family and friends. But what does the future hold in store for me? I'll never really know no matter how much I wish I could, so I'm just going to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment